Privacy and Security Policy
- Hyperkhaleej values, respects and understand your privacy and its value in today’s internet web world. Hence we set out how to collect, use and protect the private informations that the company receives from the user end of our website.
- By using this Website, users agree to the collection and use of information according to this Policy. From its part, Hyperkhaleej is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected at all times.
- Users are not allowed to make the duplicate account with the Hyperkhaleej website. Being the way such that to benefit the unit offers will be subjected to consider as fake customer and will be deleted without any prior notice. For any fraudulent behaviour in the user end should be subjected to lawful action against the customer.
- All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will not be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third party.
- “Hilal Al Jazeera ECommerce and the Trademark Hyperkhaleej is not responsible for the privacy polices of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.”
What Hyperkhaleej Collects
We capture the following information:
- Contact information Email address, phone number.
- Delivery address information such as area, building and house number.
- Device information.
After Registration and Frequency of Communication
Once a user finishes the registration process, he will be given the option to subscribe or not to Hyperkhaleej newsletter. By subscribing, users will be receiving the latest offerings on our website. We usually restrict the number of newsletter(s) sent to users to one daily. To give you the complete shopping experience as well as to keep you updated with our latest products, promotions and other offerings, we email you accurate daily information. This ensures a very comfortable shopping and we play particular adherence to bringing you constant updates without spam.
Users can always "unsubscribe" from our emails by clicking on the "Click Here to Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of each received email.
Should you have any queries, contact us at our toll-free: mail id
Alternatively, you can visit our offices at: address
Payment Card Details
- When you enter your payment card details on Hyperkhaleej order form, the information will be processed directly to the payment gateway/Bank, and encrypted using Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL). All credit/debit card details will NOT be stored in the Company’s database or servers.
- For customers to confirm that they are in a secure area; all SSL capable browsers have a symbol to indicate secure mode. It is usually a closed lock image at the right of your browser's bottom status bar. Customers can also confirm when the URL changes from 'http' to 'https' to indicate that a SSL protocol is being used to communicate with the server.